BBC Complaints: The link you need!

Tuesday 13 October 2009

NOW, JUST WHAT DO ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE IN COMMON?

*
Not having time to watch the BBC's 24-hour News Channel much these days, I rarely comment on it, but - as an experiment - I thought I'd dip my toes in the water again today & see what happened between 5.00 and 6.00 when Huw Edwards is its presenter. All I will say is that we had full interviews with Labour's Harriet Harman, Labour's Peter Mandelson and Labour's Bill Etherington MP, as well as an interview with Tony Woodley, leader of the Labour-affiliated UNITE union and one with Dave Ward, deputy leader of the Labour-affiliated Communication Workers' Union. There's something they all have in common, but I just can't put my finger on it...
*
Huw didn't interrupt any of them.
*
I hope this is not typical. I may have to start covering the 5.00-6.00 pm slot each day if it is!

1 comment:

  1. Well, anything's more fun than sitting in Morecambe's world-famous traffic jam, I'd think, and atleast with the TV you can hop to Dave or Sky just for a break from the hip-deep Bolshevism that we pay our licence fees for.
    And the answer to your puzzle is that they're all celebrity root vegetables who helped get rid of that annoying Tory pollution called the British economy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.