BBC Complaints: The link you need!

Sunday 16 August 2009

HUW'S RED NOT BLUE


Andrew Marr, like Gordon Brown, remains on holiday, and has had a different stand-in each week. Last week it was Sophie Raworth, this week it was Huw Edwards. (I only mention Sophie so that I have an excuse to feature this fine old photo of her in her salad days rather than one of boring old Huw!)
*
Though certainly unexciting, old Huw was nowhere near as obviously biased as old Marr. That said, consider the vital statistics for his three politician guests:
*
Caroline Flint, Labour - 6 minute 54 seconds, I.C. of 0.3
*
Bob Ainsworth, Labour - 12 minutes 26 seconds, I.C. of 0.9
*
Michael Gove, Conservative - 7 minutes 51 seconds, I.C. of 1.1
*
Sorry for spelling this out but Labour got just under 20 minutes (and 2 interviewees) whereas the Tories got just under 8 minutes (and 1 interviewee) and scored the highest I.C. to boot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.